The Irish Architectural Archive was established in 1976 to collect and preserve material of every kind relating to the architecture of the entire island of Ireland, and make it available to the public.
Part buildings record, part drawings collection, the Archive is a vital, free, information resource for working architects. Architecture is an expression of national culture and the holdings of the Archive embody the centrality of architects to the shaping of Ireland’s past, present and future.
Become an Archive Benefactor and know that your generosity will help us to curate, preserve and grow our collections and sustain our outreach and exhibitions programmes, and our services to architects, practices and researchers. Donations can qualify for tax relief.
Individual: €120 per annum
Corporate: €500 per annum
• Invitations for you and a guest to annual architects benefactors’ reception
• Invitations to IAA exhibitions, events and lectures for you and a guest
• Listed on IAA website as a Doric Benefactor
Individual: €250 per annum
Corporate: €1000 per annum
Benefits include all of the Doric Benefits plus
• 10% discount on IAA prints and publications
• 10% discount on IAA copy charges and reproduction fees
• 10% discount on IAA room hire costs
• Listed on IAA website as an Ionic Benefactor
Individual: €1,000 per annum
Corporate: €5,000 per annum
Benefits include all of the Ionic Benefits plus
• 20% discount on IAA prints and publications, copy charges, reproduction fees and room hire costs – and additional 10% over Ionic Benefactors
• Listed on IAA website as a Corinthian Benefactor
• ‘Behind the scenes’ tours of the Archive for you and your guests
• Exclusive limited edition Archive print
To set up a standing order, click here